Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Activities

Here are some things I've been doing that have prevented me from updating my blog lately:

-entertaining my parents while they visited for about a month
-learning to use my new Mac computer 
-interviewing more prospective teachers and staff members for the school
-helping to plan a youth camp for our church
-teaching Sunday School 
-writing school policy
-designing marketing material 
-creating budgets 
-deciding on furniture, supplies and resources for the school
-meeting with Evacy, the Head Teacher, regularly to discuss plans
-preparing to move into my office in the (mostly) completed administration building
-developing a Leadership course for the school

I enjoy all of these tasks and there is still much to do before our intended opening date in February, but I will do my best to write updates more frequently.  No promises though!

No comments:

Post a Comment