Friday, June 17, 2011

Staff

I recently had to take a photo of each of our staff members for their staff ID card, so I thought I'd make a collage of all the photos. These are the great people I get to work with each day. These are the teachers, secretary, driver, security guards, cooks and cleaners that work so hard to make this project a success and make my job a lot easier! They have been very patient as we continue to work out the challenges associated with opening a brand new school and I appreciate their positive attitudes and commitment.

It's a shame they're not all smiling in these particular photos, because their personalities aren't evident from these shots, and we have a lot of fun together. As the school continues to grow over the years, we want to add more great people to the Timothy Girls College staff team.

No comments:

Post a Comment